NYSSPA Annual Awards
Accepting nominations through June 15, 2020 for:
- PA of the Year
- Paul Lombardo, MPS, PA-C Emeritus Educator of the Year Award
- Physician Advocate of the Year - This award is presented to a physician who has supported and advocated on behalf of the PA profession.
NYSSPA annually awards nominations for PA of the Year, Physician of the Year, and PA Educator of the Year. These awards are presented to exemplary PAs and physician advocates who are dedicated to fulfilling the mission of NYSSPA by advancing the PA profession
and are deserving of recognition.
NYSSPA’s award selection criteria seeks to identify excellence beyond pure intellectual skills and productivity. We seek to recognize and celebrate:
- Inspiration - How has the nominee responded with resilience to challenges and/or with vision to opportunities?
- Service - How has the nominee acted for the good of society and the PA profession?
- Integrity - How has the nominee reflected a consistency of actions, values, methods, measures and principles?
- Only NYSSPA members may nominate award candidates.
- Current NYSSPA board members are not eligible to be nominated.
- The recipients of PA of the Year and PA Educator of the Year must be NYSSPA and AAPA members.
- To nominate, please complete the nomination form. The form will allow you to upload a letter that describes how your nominee exemplifies the characteristics noted above.
Awards will be presented on Saturday, October 17, 2020, at NYSSPA’s Fall CME Conference.
NYSSPA Awards Nomination Form