What is Medical Jeopardy?
Answer: A fun way for PA students in New York to meet, greet, and compete for both prizes and bragging rights as New York’s sharpest PA students.
Question: What is the NYSSPA Medical Jeopardy Competition?
We will have a new question bank to test your knowledge of the PA Profession & Medicine. Now is your opportunity to show both NYSSPA graduate and student members alike that all your countless hours of studying have paid off! Read the instructions below and enter your PA program in this year’s NYSSPA Medical Jeopardy!
All you need to do is:
- Form a team composed of three students with at least one non-senior student.
- All team members must be NYSSPA members.
- All team members must also be registered and paid for the conference event.
- Register your team no later than October 1st.
- Practice! Run “Mock-Jeopardy” competitions between students in your own program.
- Show up & Show off!
If you have any registration questions, please email NYSSPA Staff.
Medical Jeopardy Registration Form
Check back soon for more information.
To register for the conference, please visit the 2020 conference event.