What is Medical Jeopardy?
Answer: A fun way for PA students in New York to meet, greet, and compete for both prizes and bragging rights as New York’s sharpest PA students.
Question: What is the NYSSPA Medical Jeopardy Competition?
That’s right, it’s time for NYSSPA Medical Jeopardy! The event will take place on Saturday, October 26, 2019, 2:00 PM, at our Fall CME Conference held at the Hilton Albany, 40 Lodge Street, Albany, NY 12207.
As always, we will have a new question bank to test your knowledge of the PA Profession & Medicine. Now is your opportunity to show both NYSSPA graduate and student members alike that all your countless hours of studying have paid off! Read the instructions below and enter your PA program in this year’s NYSSPA Medical Jeopardy!
All you need to do is:
- Form a team composed of three students with at least one non-senior student.
- All team members must be NYSSPA members.
- Register your team below no later than October 2, 2019.
- Practice! Run “Mock-Jeopardy” competitions between students in your own program.
- Read the rules before the competition!
- Show up & Show off!
If you have any questions, please contact David Jackson, DHSc, PA-C, DFAAPA, RP, NYSSPA Medical Jeopardy Emcee
Medical Jeopardy Registration Form