NYSSPA CME Conference 2019
October 24-27, 2019 | Hilton Albany | 40 Lodge St., Albany, NY 12207
Conference Rates | Hotel | Poster Competition | Exhibitor & Sponsor
Online registration is now open!
>>View the complete CME Conference agenda here
Thursday, October 24th will feature a series of concurrent Pre-Conference Workshops including:
- 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM: Mental Health First Aid (max of 6.5 CME)
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Joint Injections, Casting and Splinting (max of 2 CME)
- 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM: Suturing for the Non-Surgeon -Basic (max of 2.5 CME)
- 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Speed Up Your Diagnosis with eFAST (Ultrasound) (max of 2 CME)
Friday, October 25th through Sunday, October 27th will feature:
- Hot Topic Sessions
- PANRE Sessions
- Student (Non-CME), Educator and Leadership tracks
- Pre-PA Workshop (not CME eligible)
- Student Central Line Workshop (not CME eligible)
This activity has been reviewed by the AAPA Review Panel and is compliant with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 40.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
Many workshops, Hot Topic Sessions, PANRE Sessions, Educator and Leadership tracks are concurrent. Therefore, a maximum of 25.5 hours can be earned not including the pre-conference workshops, and a maximum of 28.5 hours can be earned including the pre-conference workshops.This activity was planned in accordance with AAPA CME Standards for Live Programs and for Commercial Support of Live Programs.