NYSSPA PA Student Scholarships
NYSSPA annually awards a select number of $1,000 scholarships to PA Student members. In addition, scholarship recipients receive complimentary registration to the Fall CME Conference where they are recognized at the Presidential Dinner.
- Scholarship Applicant Criteria:
- Current NYSSPA PA student member
- Currently attending an ARC-PA accredited PA Program in the state of New York
- Currently in the professional phase of a PA Program
- Has not received a NYSSPA scholarship before
- Is not a NYSSPA Board Member or Committee Chair
What you will be asked to provide:
- Application Form that includes:
- Financial information
- Community and volunteer service
- Grade details
- Program director reference
- Letter from your Financial Aid Department that verifies your tuition assistance and expenses for your PA Program
- One-page essay discussing why you choose the PA profession and what are your future goals
The application window is currently closed. Please check back!
Donate to the NYSSPA Scholarship Fund
NYSSPA is able to continue supporting the next generation of PAs because of your support and generosity. By contributing to the NYSSPA Scholarship Fund, you'll help ensure that our work continues.
Thank you! Please donate here today!