Participate in the NYSSPA 2020 Virtual CME Conference!
Connect with fellow PAs, earn valuable CME credits, gain hands-on clinical experience, and build up your advocacy toolkit at the NYSSPA 2020 Virtual CME Conference.
This year's layout will consist of 2.5 days of live-virtual, high-caliber CME sessions and non-CME virtual networking and gala events between October 16th - 18th on a single track, non-concurrent schedule. Additionally, attendees will gain access to an exclusive on-demand series with 25+ on-demand CME sessions.
Register before August 14th for the early bird discount and be mailed some fun NYSSPA swag!
Conference registration includes:
- Attendance to live-virtual CME sessions on Friday, Oct. 16th - Sunday, Oct. 18th (max potential - 17 AAPA Category 1 CME Credits)
- Access to On-Demand virtual CME sessions (max potential - 29 AAPA Category 1 CME Credits)
- Product theater, Gala and Medical Jeopardy virtual attendance
- A free NYSSPA Swag item that will be mailed to the home address listed in your account profile (available while supplies last)
(6/1 - 8/14)
(8/14 - 10/16)
|*Student members will have two choices for registration - Member and Student Member. Those selecting the Student rate are not eligible for CME credit claim. If you have a current student profile and are a practicing PA, please renew your membership prior to registering for the conference.
Refund of registration fees, less a $50 administrative fee may be applied for, in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 16, 2020. After this date, no refunds will be made.
**Full schedule will be released as speakers confirm and schedule is finalized
Friday, October 16th through Sunday, October 18th will feature live-virtual Hot Topic Sessions* including:
- The Cardiorenal Syndrome (CRS) and New Concepts in Preventing Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Clinical Challenges in Epilepsy: Breakthrough Seizures, Clusters, and Emergencies: Can These Be Prevented or Stopped and How?
- Forensic Investigation: Role of the Medical Examiner, Post Mortem Changes, Asphyxial Deaths and Crime Scene Processing
- Latest Trend in Contraception: How to Meet the Demands for Long-Acting Reversible Contraception
- A Call to Action: Raising Awareness About Nutritional Health
- The Savvy Social Media PA: How to Engage Your Audience While Staying Professional
- Medical Jeopardy
Other live-virtual, non-cme conference events include Sponsored Product Theaters, Virtual Networking event, and Virtual Gala and Silent Auction.
On-Demand sessions will feature Hot Topic, PANRE, Educator and Leadership sessions* including:
- Bacteria You're Sure to See on the PANRE: An Interactive Presentation
- Heuristics & Hoofbeats: Overcoming Cognitive Errors in Medicine
- Gender Affirmation Surgery: Pre- and Postoperative Considerations
- Radiology for the Non-Radiologist
- New Frontiers: Hopes and Challenges in Treating and Prevention HIV in 2020
*All sessions will be reviewed by the AAPA Review Pane and submitted for a max offering of up to 46 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.